Dates: 2 February 2023 - 29 June 2023
Time: Thursday 1:30 pm - 4:30pm
Location: Deaf Connect Parramatta, Level 4, 69 Phillip Street, Parramatta
VU22342 - Identify learning objectives
VU22347 - Participate in short simple spoken interactions
VU22353 - Recognise, give and follow simple and familiar directions
*Units in this course are taken from 22471VIC Course in Initial General Education for Adults
These courses are designed for people who are Deaf and hard of hearing adults aged 15 or over.
Due to our training being subsidised by the NSW Government, our courses are fee-free for people who are eligible.
You will need:
Proof of citizenship in the form of one of the following:
• Australian or New Zealand Birth Certificate
• Australian or New Zealand Passport
• Green Medicare card
• Naturalisation Certificate
• Humanitarian VISA
• Certificate of Evidence of Resident Status (Permanent Resident)
Proof of residency or employment in the form of one of the following:
• Current driver’s license
• Health Care card or Pension card
• Proof of Age card
• Letter or email form employer to show the street address where you are working
• Utilities account relating to your address within the last 3 months of rental document
Proof of disability in the form of one of the following:
• Disability Support Pension card
• Letter form a medical practitioner
• Letter from a health professional
• Letter from a government agency
• Letter from a school counsellor
You may enrol in as many courses as you like, but make sure to secure your place quickly as space is limited.
To enrol into a workshop or to find out more information, please contact us:
Do you have a question?
You can email us directly at email@example.com or by using this form.