Location and Time
• St Marys:
When: Friday 9th and 16th June
Time: 9:30 – 4:30
Where: St Marys Library, 207-209 Queen St, St Marys NSW 2760
When: Monday 19th, Wednesday 21st, Monday 26th and Wednesday 28th June
Time: 6pm – 9pm
Where: Deaf Connect, Level 4 69 Philip Street, Parramatta, NSW
Things To Know
• You may wish to bring your own lunch
• Tea/Coffee will be provided
• You may borrow a Deaf Connect iPad or laptop if you do not have your own.
• You can bring your own iPad but you will need to download the Apps ‘Procreate’ and ‘Canva’. If you are not sure how to do this, your trainer can help you on the first day of the workshop. Canva is free to download. Procreate costs $14.99.
• Training is subsidised by the NSW government
These courses are designed for people who are Deaf and hard of hearing adults aged 15 or over.
Due to our training being subsidised by the NSW Government, our courses are fee-free for people who are eligible.
You will need:
Proof of citizenship in the form of one of the following:
• Australian or New Zealand Birth Certificate
• Australian or New Zealand Passport
• Green Medicare card
• Naturalisation Certificate
• Humanitarian VISA
• Certificate of Evidence of Resident Status (Permanent Resident)
Proof of residency or employment in the form of one of the following:
• Current driver’s license
• Health Care card or Pension card
• Proof of Age card
• Letter or email form employer to show the street address where you are working
• Utilities account relating to your address within the last 3 months of rental document
Proof of disability in the form of one of the following:
• Disability Support Pension card
• Letter form a medical practitioner
• Letter from a health professional
• Letter from a government agency
• Letter from a school counsellor
How To Sign Up
For more information or to sign up, please contact us:
Face to Face: Level 4, 69 Phillip Street, Parramatta
Do you have a question?
You can email us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org or by using this form.