About the Role
Are you a passionate marketer looking to take the next step in your career, while making a positive impact to the lives of people within your community?
We have an exciting role available where the campaigns you develop will empower people who are deaf, deafblind or hard of hearing to live the life they want and to achieve their goals, from the everyday to the extraordinary.
We are looking for a Marketing Coordinator with a passion for collaboration, sharing ideas and bringing your creativity to life through amazing marketing campaigns. If this sounds like you, then we want you to get in touch!
This role will involve working closely with a number of bilingual teams throughout the organisation, and knowledge of Auslan would be greatly beneficial.
The role will include:
- Coordinating, developing and supporting the implementation of end-to-end marketing campaigns, particularly for our impact area and corporate services
- Working collaboratively with members of the sales and marketing teams to ensure a thorough and holistic process which is continuously evolving with each campaign through sharing thoughts on “what could be done even better next time”
- Coordinate processes to ensure agreed brand principles and key messages across all campaign development and delivery
- Reviewing campaign analysis and campaign metrics to determine areas for continuous improvement and campaign effectiveness
- Maintaining a range of campaign marketing systems, tools and resources
- Managing multiple campaigns and deadlines at any one time
In your application, let us know if you have these key skills/experience:
- Formal qualifications in marketing or a related discipline
- Experience in coordination of campaign development and ideation
- An understanding of key contemporary marketing trends and best practices in order to hit the ground running
- A passion for working in the for-purpose sector, where your campaigns have the potential to make a huge difference to the lives of our lottery supporters as well as the Deaf and hard of hearing communities
- Fluency in Auslan or knowledge of the language
Deaf Connect is a newly formed organisation, born through the merger of two of Australia’s largest Deaf support organisations – Deaf Services and the Deaf Society – and the transfer of services in South Australia.
Deaf Connect is the largest whole-of-life service provider for Deaf, Deafblind and hard of hearing Australians, with offices across Queensland and NSW, as well in Adelaide, Melbourne and Darwin.
We stand with the Deaf community to build capacity and influence social change while paying respect to history, culture and language.
We offer an attractive benefits program including:
- Salary packaging, enabling you to make huge savings on tax and maximise your pay
- Flexible working arrangements, including working from home options
- Discount membership to gyms and facilities throughout Australia
- Free annual flu vaccinations
- Free comprehensive online learning portal
- Financial support to learn Auslan and gain nationally recognised qualifications through our own Registered Training Organisation
- Free financial wellness support through our default super fund
Join our innovative, collaborative and supportive team and know that your contribution is making a difference to the lives of Deaf Australians.
How to Apply
Please submit your application by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
To apply you must submit the following:
- Either a Cover Letter or Auslan recording outlining how your skills and experience meet the position requirements as outlined in the position description (no more than 1.5 pages or 5 min video)
- An up-to-date resume including your name, contact details, employment history and qualifications.
If you have further questions about the role you can contact Human Resources on email@example.com
Application closing date: Friday 22 July 2022
Deaf Connect is an equal opportunity employer. The successful candidate will require a NDIS WC and to provide evidence of Covid-19 vaccination prior to commencement.