About the Role
Deaf Connect have an exciting opportunity available for passionate individuals to join our team at the Alderley Call Centre, supporting the Deaf and hard of hearing community.
Being a pivotal part of the fundraising arm of Australia’s largest service provider for the Deaf and hard of hearing community, every lottery ticket you sell will contribute to the delivery of programs and services to improve the lives of Deaf Australians.
If you love talking on the phone and the thought of encouraging others to make a difference excites you – this is definitely the role for you!
This role also offers some unique benefits, such as:
- Pick the hours you work between 9am – 7pm Monday – Friday
- Regular Uncapped Bonuses
No experience necessary! All you need is:
- Motivation and drive
- Ability to navigate around computer software
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- To be reliable with a strong work ethic
But do let us know if you have these relevant skills:
- Experience undertaking sales, promotion or fundraising activities.
- Experience working in a call centre environment.
- Experience or understanding of the community or not for profit sector.
- Auslan skills or willingness to learn.
Deaf Connect is the largest, whole-of-life service provider and social impact organisation for Deaf, deafblind and hard of hearing Australians. We stand with the Deaf community to build capacity and influence social change while paying respect to history, culture and language.
Our organisational values of Heart, Courage, and Discovery stand with the Deaf community to build capacity and influence social change while paying respect to history, culture, and language.
We offer an attractive benefits program including:
- Salary packaging, enabling you to make huge savings on tax and maximise your pay
- Flexibility regarding working arrangements
- Discount membership to gyms and facilities throughout Australia
- Free annual flu vaccinations
- Free comprehensive online learning portal
- Free financial wellness support through our default super fund
How to Apply
To apply you must submit the following:
- A Cover Letter outlining why you would be a great fit for this role and Deaf Connect
- An up-to-date resume including your name, contact details, employment history and any relevant skills/qualifications.
If you have further questions about the role, you can contact our friendly People and Culture team on [email protected]
Deaf Connect is an equal opportunity employer. The successful candidate will require a NDIS WC and Blue Card prior to commencement.