About the Role
- Friendly Team – full support and training provided
- Work life balance (Work around study or family commitments)
- Opportunity to earn Uncapped Commission
We currently have multiple opportunities available for dedicated sales professionals with a passion for providing exceptional customer service to join our dynamic contact centre team based in Alderley.
Being a pivotal part of the fundraising arm of Australia’s largest service provider for the Deaf and hard of hearing community, every lottery ticket you sell will contribute to the delivery of programs and services to improve the lives of Deaf Australians.
If you are motivated by sales targets, love talking on the phone and the thought of encouraging others to make a difference excites you – this is definitely the role for you!
All you need:
- Motivation and drive to meet sales targets
- Ability to navigate quickly around computer software
- Strong customer service skills – the ability to build rapport over the phone
- To be reliable with a strong work ethic
If this sounds like the role for you and you would love to join a company that is truly making a difference please do not hesitate to apply.
Joining our team you will receive:
- Full training and support
- Flexible Hours – part time and full time Mon – Fri shift options available:
- 9am – 2pm
- 9am – 5pm
- 11am – 7pm
- 2pm – 7pm
- Job Security – Permanent Roles available
- Salary Packaging Options (Reducing your taxable Income)
- Regular Uncapped Bonuses
- A role with purpose! You will be making a difference!
Deaf Connect is the new name for Deaf Services and the Deaf Society, Australia’s largest whole of life support service for Deaf, deafblind and hard of hearing Australians.
Every one of us is unique. Whether we are born deaf or hard of hearing; whether we sign, speak, lipread or use a cochlear implant, we are all connected by our culture and community.
We stand with the Deaf community to build capacity and influence social change while paying respect to history, culture and language.
How to Apply
Please submit your current resume and cover letter online or email email@example.com
For more information regarding our truly remarkable company please email Team.Leaders@deafservices.org.au for any further information on the positions.
All successful applicants will be required to provide a current Australian National Police Clearance and evidence of Covid 19 vaccination (or valid medical exemption). Deaf Connect is an equal opportunity employer