About the Role
- Work/Life Balance (Mix of work from home/office)
- NFP Salary Packaging Benefits
- Supportive team environment with leading NFP organisation
Are you looking for a role with purpose in a growing community organisation that focuses on making a difference? Are you seeking a HR Career with impact within an inclusive culture? If so, this may be the perfect role for you!!
Deaf Connect is currently seeking an enthusiastic Human Resource Partner who is passionate about inclusivity, problem solving and working collaboratively.
Our supportive People and Culture team are a diverse group that enjoy the role we play in making Deaf Connect a great place to work. You will partner with our business managers to provide expert guidance and support relating to all facets of human resources. Your role will be pivotal in delivery of HR strategy, policies and initiatives in line with the organisations strategic objectives.
Given our rapid growth, the role will also take a lead in exciting innovation and change projects.
In your application, let us know that you have these key skills:
- Experience within a human resources environment partnering with Business Managers in the delivery of human resource management solutions
- Experience managing complex and sensitive organisational people management issues.
- A good working knowledge of employment legislation & interpretation of awards including Work Health and Safety practices and legislation
- Demonstrated organisational and time management skills, ability to plan and prioritise workload
- Well-developed interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to collaborate, coach and influence managers
- Ability to analyse, collate and present summary information and recommendations to senior management
You should also let us know if you have these other great skills:
- An understanding of the community or not for profit sector
- Auslan skills, or willingness to learn
- Project Management skills
Deaf Connect is a newly formed organisation, born through the merger of two of Australia’s largest Deaf support organisations – Deaf Services and the Deaf Society – and the transfer of services in South Australia.
Deaf Connect is the largest whole-of-life service provider for Deaf, Deafblind and hard of hearing Australians, with offices across Queensland and NSW, as well in Adelaide, Melbourne and Darwin.
We stand with the Deaf community to build capacity and influence social change while paying respect to history, culture and language.
We offer an attractive benefits program including:
- Salary packaging, enabling you to make huge savings on tax and maximise your pay
- Flexible working arrangements, including working from home options
- Discount membership to gyms and facilities throughout Australia
- Free annual flu vaccinations
- Free comprehensive online learning portal
- Financial support to learn Auslan and gain nationally recognised qualifications through our own Registered Training Organisation
- Free financial wellness support through our default super fund
Join our innovative, collaborative and supportive team and know that your contribution is making a difference to the lives of Deaf and hard of hearing Australians.
How to Apply
Please submit your application by emailing email@example.com.
To apply you must submit the following:
- Either a Cover Letter or Auslan recording outlining how your skills and experience meet the position requirements as outlined in the position description (no more than 1.5 pages or 5 min Auslan recording)
- An up-to-date resume including your name, contact details, employment history and qualifications.
If you have further questions about the opportunity, please do not hesitate to contact our friendly People and Culture team on firstname.lastname@example.org
Deaf Connect is an equal opportunity employer. The successful candidate will require to provide evidence of Covid-19 Vaccination status and will be required to apply for a NDIS WC prior to commencement.