About the Role
Supporting Deaf Connect’s IT team, your role will support the IT Manager in the areas of workstation end-user support, documentation, server support, network support and other IT requirements that may arise.
If you have a knack for providing clear explanations regarding tech issues, are solutions-focused focussed and take pride in delivering a high standard of customer service, we want to hear from you.
In your application, let us know that you have these key skills and experience:
- Demonstrated technical skills and knowledge of information technology, particularly in the areas of hardware, software, in-house network and systems support and knowledge of server maintenance
- Well-developed problem solving skills
- Experience in delivering a high standard of customer service
- Demonstrated organisational skills and ability to prioritise tasks
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, within a service-oriented environment
You should also let us know if you have these other great skills:
- Qualifications in Information Technology
- An understanding of the community or not for profit sector.
- Knowledge of the Deaf and hard of hearing culture
- Auslan skills (or willingness to learn)
Deaf Connect is the largest, whole-of-life service provider and social impact organisation for Deaf, deafblind and hard of hearing Australians. We stand with the Deaf community to build capacity and influence social change while paying respect to history, culture and language.
Our organisational values of Heart, Courage, and Discovery stand with the Deaf community to build capacity and influence social change while paying respect to history, culture, and language.
We offer an attractive benefits program including:
- Salary packaging, enabling you to make huge savings on tax and maximise your pay
- Flexibility regarding working arrangements
- Discount membership to gyms and facilities throughout Australia
- Free annual flu vaccinations
- Free comprehensive online learning portal
- Free financial wellness support through our default super fund
How to Apply
Applications Close: Friday 1st December 2023
Apply now! We may actively review applications and begin interviewing prior to this date.
Please submit your application online today by emailing our team at [email protected]
To apply you must submit the following:
- Either a Cover Letter or Auslan recording outlining how your skills and experience meet the position requirements as outlined in the position description (no more than 1.5 pages or 5 min Auslan recording)
- An up-to-date resume including your name, contact details, employment history and qualifications.
If you have further questions about the role, you can contact our friendly People and Culture team at [email protected]
Deaf Connect is an equal-opportunity employer. The successful candidate will require a NDIS WC and Blue Card prior to commencement.