Using highly-skilled presenters, state-of-the art editing and visual design, we provide clients with a range of services in a range of format and styles, including:
- Translation of written content (from web content to brochures to lectures to technical documents)
- Video editing (including image/graphics and “Picture-in-Picture”)
- Auslan translations to existing videos
- Audio translation
- Deaf-friendly content consultancy
For more information, or for a quote, please contact us via this form.
About Our Auslan Translation Projects
As experts in visual communication and accessible information for deaf people, we will work with you to manage every aspect of your project, from talent sourcing through to filming, editing and formatting. All revenue from the Auslan Translations projects is reinvested into programs benefiting the Deaf community.
Looking for an Auslan Intepreter?
Our Auslan Translation Service focuses on creating Deaf-Accessible video content. If you’re looking for Auslan Interpreting Services, get in touch with our bookings team.
You can book an Auslan Interpreter for:
- Face-to-Face Interpreting for live events, conferences, and meetings
- Virtual or Video Remote Interpreting (VRI) via Zoom, Microsoft Teams, Google Meets, and More
- Live Captioning for Events, Workshops, Presentations, and More
- Foreign Language Interpreting
- Free Interpreting For Deaf Seniors
- Interpreting for NDIS Participants
Book An Auslan Interpreter