Our Support Workers
Our friendly team of Support Workers have a variety of interests, skills and communication methods including Auslan, visual and deafblind communication. Depending on the participant’s goals, we can:
- Develop communication skills and strategies for participating in everyday life
- Support the participant to participate in social or community events
- Support the participant with everyday activities like shopping, budgeting and public transport
- Develop the participant’s ability to travel independently on public transport
- Develop the participant’s independent living skills like cooking, cleaning and personal maintenance.
We offer comprehensive support to the Deaf and hard of hearing community, including one-on-one assistance in daily activities, social participation, and independent living, as well as structured skill development programs.
Our services aim to enhance their confidence, autonomy, and community engagement while reducing reliance on interpreters and providing tailored support based on individual needs.Learn More
In Brisbane, and coming soon to Adelaide and Sydney, we host a range of group programs and activities throughout the year for the Deaf and hard of hearing participants.
Our activity program aims to help participation and engagement in community, social and recreational activities.Learn More
Short Term Accommodation (Respite)
Take a short break away from your home with a Support Worker to assist you in developing your independence and learning new skills.
Short Term Accommodation may suit your needs if your usual support network isn’t available for a short period.Learn more
Access of supports through NDIS funding
If you would like to receive these supports, you need NDIS funding for:
- Assistance with daily life at home, in the community, in education and at work
- Improved daily living skills
- Improved relationships
- Increased social and community participation
We charge according to the price limit in the NDIS Support Catalogue.
If you do not have an NDIS plan, we welcome you to reach out and discuss other supports.Email us
Want to work with us?
We’re looking for passionate disability support workers with Auslan skills to help us deliver the best support for members of Deaf and hard of hearing community.
We have roles available across Adelaide, New South Wales, Perth and Queensland.Learn More