...Why choose us?
Do you remember the time when we didn’t have access to interpreters? Doctors’ appointments, university, work meetings, family weddings and celebrations – all without an interpreter. It was a challenging time.
Over time access has improved and we now have access to interpreters for a variety of situations. But, if you get the wrong interpreter, you can still experience frustrating communication breakdown, right?
We want our customer to have great communication support. Our experienced bookings team will work with you to find the best interpreters for you. Our aim is to provide you with interpreters that make communication comfortable and smooth.Contact Us
Services We Offer
- Face to face interpreting
- Video Remote Interpreting
- Free interpreting and live captioning for Deaf seniors
- Interpreting for NDIS participants
- Emergency Interpreting After Hours
- Foreign Language Interpreting (SWITC)
- Live captioning
Book an Interpreter
Please contact our bookings team to book an interpreter. You can contact us in many ways –
- SMS Only: 0476 857 251
- FaceTime: 0407 647 591
- Call: 1300 773 803
- Email: [email protected]
- Book Online: Click button below (you need to have an account with us)
All customers of Deaf Connect Interpreting Service agree to adhere to our Terms and Conditions upon booking. Click Here to read the full details.Book Online
Emergency or After Hours Interpreting
For emergency bookings outside of office hours, please contact our after-hours service –
- QLD and NT: 0455 068 500 (call or SMS)
- NSW, ACT, Vic & Tas: 0412 422 059 (call or SMS)
- SA and WA: 0417 233 369 (call or SMS)
All customers of Deaf Connect Interpreting Service agree to adhere to our Terms and Conditions upon booking. Click Here to read the full details.
Resources for Working with Interpreters
By working with an interpreter, individuals can overcome language barriers and effectively communicate with each other.
Click Learn More for downloadable resources on how to effectively work with interpreters, including:
- Deaf Interpreters
- Interpreters for people who are deaflind
- Interpreting with health/medical and legal professionals
- Interpreting for conferences and webinars
- Communication Tips
Want To Work With Us?
Are you a NAATI credited Interpreter looking to have more flexibility and enjoyment out of your role? Or are you wanting to start your journey to becoming an Auslan Interpreter?
Deaf Connect are looking for skilled interpreters across Australia to join our team and help provide the best service for the community.Learn More