What we offer
We provide individual support to assist you with maximising your NDIS package, resolving problems and achieving your goals. Our team of Support Coordinators have experience supporting a wide variety of customers including for example; deaf adults, hard of hearing teenagers, parents of deaf children and deafblind adults.
They have skills in a variety of communication methods including Auslan, visual or deafblind communication and written/spoken English. This service is suited to people who have multiple or complex supports from a range of providers.
We will work with you to...
- Understand and maximise your NDIS package
- Be more informed about your available options
- Feel in control of your supports
- Make your own decisions about your future
- Link you with local and community supports
- Link you with appropriate service providers of your choice
When and where
This service is available Monday to Friday from 9:30am to 4:00pm at the following locations;
- Coffs Harbour
MAKE AN APPOINTMENT
If you would like to receive these supports under the NDIS, you need to have funding for;
- Support connection
- Training in planning
- Support Coordination
Deaf Connect charges according to the price limit in the NDIS Support Catalogue.Contact our regional office today