What you will learn
Presented by Trina Wilson, Project Coordinator, you will learn:
- How to use interpreters on your phone, tablet or computer
- How and when to use live captioning services
- How to make a booking
- Time for questions and demonstrations
How to RSVP
Please let us know if you’re coming and if you have any dietary requirements. You can:
- send an SMS to 0428 782 174 or
- send an email to email@example.com, or
- RSVP on Eventbrite using the link below.
Want to learn more?
Click ‘Learn More’ for more information about our free interpreting and live captioning services for Deaf and hard of hearing seniors, including how to make a booking.Learn More
This program and roadshow are funded by the Australian Government Department of Health and Aged Care.
Deaf Connect would also like to acknowledge the Australian Deaf Elders and Deaf led organisations for their work in lobbying for the government to provide funding for Auslan interpreting for Deaf seniors.