• Face-to-face (location TBC),
• Over 18 weeks between September 2023 and April 2024.
The timetable for Semester 2, 2022 - Auslan-English Interpreting Bridging Course can be found here.
DC will require all candidates to complete the following in order to be offered a place in the course:
- Pre-Screening Test – this test will be carried out throughout March 2023, and
- Admission Test – this test will be carried out in April 2023 as follows:
- 1-2 April: Face-to-face in Sydney, Brisbane and Perth,
- 22-23 April: Online.
Only candidates who receive an official invitation for enrolment after having attended the Admission Test will be able to enrol into the course.
Where the number of registrations reached for a testing day exceeds the number of available places, DC will be in contact with the candidates to discuss an alternative.
To register for the Pre-Screening Test and the Admission Test, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and provide us with the following information:
- State you are based in,
- Location where you wish to study, whether face-to-face or online,
- A short description of your Auslan exposure.
EXPRESSION OF INTEREST
To express your interest please email us at email@example.com and give us information about where you acquired your Auslan skills and experience.
Deaf Connect is the trading name of the Registered Training Organisation of Deaf Services.
Qualifications received through ATE are recognised by employers and other educational facilities.
Got a Question?
For all course enquiries, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 1800 893 855 and our team will get back to you as soon as possible.
Alternatively, you can use this form.