About the workshop
Emotional Intelligence refers to the ability to perceive, control, and evaluate emotions.
Hosted by Deaf Connect and presented by Bobbie Blackson, this interactive workshop will cover the following:
- Understand what is emotional intelligence
- How to recognise your emotions
- How to realise when your emotions are affecting others
- To understand why emotional intelligence is so important for your relationships.
Sat., 18 June 2022
9:30 am – 2:00 pm AEST
Moorooka Community Centre
40 Gainsborough Street
Moorooka, QLD 4105
Who can attend
This workshop is for Deaf community members. Particularly those who work with children in an education setting, or leaders within the community who manage teams or relationships.
Places are limited so make sure to reserve your spot!
If you have any questions, please contact Trina Wilson.
- Email: Trina.Wilson@deafconnect.org.au
- SMS: 0402 294 554