Published on: 19th September 2023
Deaf Connect is excited to partner with City of Sydney and City of Ryde to bring you Auslan Storytime.
These fun, interactive sessions create an inclusive environment for Deaf and hard-of-hearing (HoH) children. At each session there is a Deaf presenter and Auslan interpreter, who captivate audiences with an animated storytelling experience.
See below for the upcoming dates.
City of Sydney Auslan Storytime at Glebe Library
- Saturday 16 September from 2pm to 2:30pm
- Saturday 21 October from 2pm to 2:30pm
- Saturday 4 November from 2pm to 2:30pm
- Saturday 18 November from 2pm to 2:30pm
- Saturday 2 December from 2pm to 2:30pm
City of Ryde Auslan Storytime at North Ryde Library
- Saturday 21 October from 9:45am – 10:15am
- Saturday 28 October from 9:45am – 10:15am
- Saturday 25 November from 9:45am – 10:15am
- Saturday 9 December from 9:45am – 10:15am
More information. (Bookings open soon)