Our services are available to National Disability Insurance Scheme (NDIS) registered participants.
Our experienced Support Planners and Service Coordinators can support you to access services tailored to your individual needs, aspirations and preferences to assist you in learning new skills and participating in everyday life.
Our office manages the training and scheduling of support workers for participants based on their support requirements and preferences.
Our friendly team of Support Workers have a variety of interests, skills and communication methods including Auslan, visual and deafblind communication. Depending on your goals, we can:
- Work with you to develop communication skills and strategies for participating in everyday life.
- Support you to participate in social or community events.
- Support you with everyday activities like shopping, budgeting and public transport.
- Work with you to develop the ability to travel independently on public transport.
- Work with you to develop independent living skills like cooking, cleaning and personal maintenance.
Keep scrolling to learn more about each of our services.
Daily Activities, Social and Community Participation
We provide the Deaf and hard of hearing community with access to one-on-one support in Auslan for Daily Activities, Social and Community Participation, allowing participants to learn and develop the skills and confidence to live independent lives.Learn More
Life Skill Development
We offer both one-on-one skill development support and structured life skill development programs in small group settings to the Deaf and Hard of hearing community.Learn More
Group Based Community Participation
We host a range of group programs and activities throughout the year for the Deaf and hard of hearing community. Our activity program aims to help participation and engagement in community, social and recreational activities.Learn More
Supported Independent Living
We can provide assistance in the home or a shared living arrangement. A shared household is where combinations of services are provided to residents. Supported residential option is currently only available in northern Brisbane.Learn More
Access of supports through NDIS funding
If you would like to receive these supports under NDIS, you need to have funding for:
- Assistance with daily life at home, in the community, in education and at work
- Improved daily living skills
- Improved relationships
- Increased social and community participation
1:1 Support charges according to the price limit in the NDIS Support Catalogue.