About The Program
Lego Learners is a 3 day program designed to help children develop their communication and social skills through Lego based fun. Our aim is to create a supportive and engaging environment where kids can explore, build, and connect with others while developing their communication and teamwork skills. Groups are facilitated by our Therapy and Family services team, and communication is supported by Auslan interpreters.Download Flyer
Who Can Join?
This program is designed for:
- Current deaf and hard-of-hearing clients ages 5 – 12 years old
- Taigum (Brisbane North) EDCP: Taigum State School, 266 Handford Rd, Taigum, QLD, 4018
- Yeerongpilly (Brisbane South) EDCP: Yeronga State School, 99 School Rd, Yeerongpilly, QLD, 4105
When's The Next Event?
When: 9:00am – 11:00am
- Wednesday 13th – Friday 15th December 2023 (TAIGUM)
- Tuesday 9th – Thursday 11th January 2024 (YEERONGPILLY)
Want to Join the Lego Fun?
Our December 2023 and January 2024 School Holiday Program has been fully booked! Want to see if Lego Learners is is a good fit for your child? Get in touch with your therapist directly or email our team at [email protected]